What is this?
Financing rounds and fundraising pose major challenges for many startups, as the founding team often lacks the necessary knowledge to approach investors. As part of ecosystem management, StartHub Hessen and TechQuartier have launched a new program that consists of an all-day free workshop and optional coaching sessions. Only 13 startups are accepted for each workshop.
Last year, about 65 startups participated in multiple workshops. This popular program will continue through 2023.
What is offered?
We offer two free workshops to prepare you for fundraising followed by the opportunity to sign up for paid individual coaching
- A meaningful business plan
- Intro to funding and the VC model
- Orientation guide to suitable financing options
- Understanding of valuation methods and financing needs
- Clear milestones for the next steps
Deep-Dive Workshop "Term Sheet & Cap Table”
Financial & Legal
- Insights into legal aspects of fundraising
- Understanding of the calculation of the capitalization table
- Tips for negotiation with investors
- Assistance with the processing of necessary templates
Networking & Investor
- Eight-week program for five selected startups that took part in the Skillset Workshop and Deep-Dive
- An experienced coach accompanies you and your startup and supports you in development of a meaningful business plan