Fundraising Readiness Program
Unlocking Your Startup's Financial Future: Preparing for Your First Round of Funding
About Fundraising Readiness Program
Worried about diving in financial planning? Not sure, how to get started?
Then join this program. You will receive support in preparing for financing rounds and fundraising. Attend the FREE full-day workshops, Deep Dives and optional coaching sessions, that provide you with the essential tools and knowledge to make a lasting impression on potential investors.
As part of our commitment to fostering a thriving startup ecosystem, StartHub Hessen and TechQuartier are proud to announce the launch of the highly anticipated 4th edition of this program. Last year, about 65 startups participated in multiple workshops. This popular program will continue through 2023.
Criteria for Joining In
- Company is already founded
- Founded or headquartered in Hesse, Rhineland-Palatinate, North Rhine-Westphalia, Lower Saxony, Thuringia, Bavaria and Baden-Wuerttemberg
- At least Minimum Viable Product (MVP) available
- Optimal: Planned financing round in 6 - 9 months
Why Should You Apply?
set your milestones
Modules And Content Of The Program
We offer two free workshops to prepare you for fundraising followed by the opportunity to sign up for paid individual coaching
12 Dec, 2023 or
16 Jan, 2024
- A meaningful business plan
- Intro to funding and the VC model
Orientation guide to suitable financing options
Understanding of valuation methods and financing needs
Clear milestones for the next steps
22 Jan, 2024
23 Jan, 2024
25 Feb, 2024
- Three optional workshops
- Insights into legal Aspects of Fundraising
- Data Acquisition and Analysis
- Revenue Forecasting
- Capital Requirement Planning
- Preparation of a Balance Sheet
- Financial Evaluation and Sensitivity Analysis
- Review and Update of the Financial Model
Valuation & Cap Table
- Calculation of Capitalization Tables
- Creating and Filling an Example Cap Table
- Detailed Examination of a Sample Term Sheet, emphasizing the Content and Meaning of each Clause
- Introduction to Impact Investing
- Key Metrics and Terminology
- Tips for Negotiation with Investors
- Eight-week program for five selected startups that took part in the Skillset Workshop and Deep-Dive
An experienced coach accompanies you and your startup and supports you in development of a meaningful business plan
31 Januar, 2024
Your opportunity to meet all founder teams, mentors and speakers!
25 founding teams can take part in the one-day workshops
A pitch deck is required
The workshops are performed as an in-person event at the TechQuartier
Take the first step in your fundraising journey!
Have questions now? We have answers.